- no editorial changes to be made (deletions, additions, changes in wording
- no reprinting or excerpts without prior approval of the text by CCOHS
- the following message to be printed:
Source: Title/name of work, (volume and issue number if applicable), page number(s) or URL, OSH Answers (if applicable), Canadian Centre of Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS), year of publication. Reproduced with the permission of CCOHS, [current calendar year]
- The information is being collected to provide additional information requested by you from our Inquiries Service.
- The information will be stored in Personal Information Bank Inquiries database/OHS PPU 041 and will be retained for 5 years.
Your personal information is protected under the federal Privacy Act. The act provides you with a right of access to your information. For further information you may contact our Privacy Coordinator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the number below.
If after reading this statement, you prefer to submit your comments off the Internet, use one of the following methods:
- By Telephone: 905-572-2981 or 1-800-668-4284
- By Mail: 135 Hunter St E, Hamilton, ON L8N 1M5
- In Person at: 135 Hunter St E, Hamilton, ON L8N 1M5