Complete chemical hazard data
Access all the chemical hazard information you need for your workplace and the environment in one convenient location.
Databases in the collection include: CHEMINFO, CESARS, CHRIS, DSL/NDSL (Domestic Substance List, HSDB (Hazardous Substances Data Bank), International Chemical Safety Cards (ICSC), New Jersey Hazardous Substance Fact Sheets, NIOSH Pocket Guide (NPG), Transport TDG, Transport 49CFR.
Only CHEMpendium™ offers:
- Information that is easy to search and easy to understand
- Cross-database search capability
- Multi-user access
- Regular updates, provided by CCOHS professionals
CHEMpendium™ is ideal for:
- Industrial hygienists
- Firefighters and other emergency responders
- Environmental, health and safety coordinators
- Product safety specialists
- Occupational health nurses and physicians
- Regulatory affairs personnel
- Health and safety regulators
- Chemical manufacturers
- Chemical toxicity
- Industrial chemicals and environmental contaminants
- Workplace safety
- Regulatory compliance
- WHMIS and Right-to-Know
- Canada’s Domestic and Non-Domestic Substance Lists (DSL/NDSL)
- Emergency response
- Transport of hazardous materials
Your subscription to CHEMpendium™ also includes:
- Quarterly updates
- FREE technical support
- bi-monthly e-newsletter Liaison
What our clients are saying...
“ HSDB is my primary source for information on potentially toxic chemicals. Its large database makes it easy for us to find human and animal data and environmental fate information. ”
Information Specialist, Shell Canada
Attention Academic Institutions
CHEMpendium™ is also available as a Supplement through our Academic Support Program, a collection of CCOHS OSH databases, specially designed for colleges and universities, or other degree granting institutions.
MSDS Management Service
The MSDS Management Service that provides you with access to a customized collection of MSDSs specific to your workplace.For further information and pricing details contact CCOHS Client Services at 1-800-668-4284 or firstname.lastname@example.org.