|License Options:||Single Seat (90 days access)
Multi-seat (1 year access)
The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) requires public and private sector organizations to comply with mandatory standards that remove and prevent barriers to accessibility for people with disabilities. AODA is the law, and the province is enforcing accessibility standards.
The Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR) is comprised of three standards: Information and Communication, Employment, and Transportation. The IASR has a number of general requirements that apply to all three standards.
This course on the AODA was designed to help you learn about these IASR general requirements and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Interactive learning activities are included to help you apply the requirements of the IASR and the Ontario Human Rights Code to your work environment. Upon finishing this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Accessibility policies and plans
- Accessibility features and considerations
- IASR training
- The Ontario Human Rights Code and disability
After completion of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the general requirements of the IASR
- Implement compliant accessibility policies and plans at your workplace
- Consider accessibility features when procuring goods or services
- Understand disability as defined in the Ontario Human Rights Code
- Meet the requirements of the Ontario Human Rights Code regarding disability.
Average time to complete this course is approximately 30 minutes.
Other AODA e-courses you may be interested in include:
- AODA Accessible Customer Service Regulation
- AODA IASR Employment Standard
- AODA IASR Information and Communication Standard
- AODA IASR Transportation Standard
The Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation applies to all Ontario organizations that provide goods, services or facilities to the public or to other organizations and have at least one employee in Ontario.
This course is delivered as an online e-learning course. All you need is a computer, access to the Internet - and you are ready to go! This e-learning course is designed to help you learn at your own pace and in your own environment at your own convenience.
Registration for this course is provided online, or by contacting Client Services or calling 1-800-668-4284.
About VuBiz Limited
Vubiz Limited, an international leader in e-learning development, created this e-course.
Vubiz offers other related e-learning courses that may also be of interest to you. Read about them in the Vubiz Catalogue of e-learning courses.