|License Options:||Single Seat (90 days access)
Multi-seat (1 year access)
Workplace injury and illness prevention is the responsibility of everyone in the workplace. However, when an illness or injury occurs, it is important for the employer and the injured worker to focus on getting back to meaningful and productive work as soon as medically possible. This course provides a practical overview of Return to Work strategies, solutions and program implementation.
- Cost Effects of Workplace Injuries and Illness
- Return to Work – Definition, Importance and Workplace Policy
- Key Return to Work Concepts
- Getting Your Employee Back to Work
- Claims Management and Monitoring
- Factors that Influence Return to Work
- Keys to Successful Return to Work
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Possess the required knowledge as to the what, why and how of a Return to Work Program
- Be able to apply best practices while working with your injured employee, their attending medical professional and other parties involved
- Be able to implement a plan to get your injured worker back to work with mutually satisfying results
Average time to complete this course is approximately 1 hour.
- Managers and Supervisors
- Human Resources Representatives/Professionals
- Health and Safety Professionals
Prior knowledge of workplace health and safety programs, policies and processes would be helpful.
This course is delivered as an on-line e-learning course. All you need is a computer, access to the Internet - and you are ready to go! This e-learning course is designed to help you learn at your own pace and in your own environment at your own convenience.
CCOHS courses are unique in that they are developed by subject specialists in the field, and reviewed by representatives from labour, employers and government to ensure the content and approach are unbiased and credible.
We partnered with Vubiz - an international leader in e-learning development - to create this e-course.
Vubiz offers other related e-learning courses that may also be of interest to you. Read about them in the Vubiz Catalogue of e-learning courses.