Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) are important documents for a number of reasons. They are legally required in most jurisdictions including Canada and the United States. SDSs are also critical to product stewardship – providing essential information to your customers about the potential hazards and safe work practices for your products. This guided tour provides a brief overview of CANWrite's key features and demonstrates how to create an ingredient sheet and SDS.
- OSHA GHS- and WHMIS- compliant formats
- Detailed OSHA GHS and WHMIS classification worksheets; OSHA GHS, generic GHS and WHMIS audit tools
- Clear language phrases
- Built-in logic linking key hazards to appropriate hazard controls
- Phrases for important, often overlooked hazards (such as combustible dusts)
- Standardized phrases generated in English, Canadian French and Latin American Spanish
This webinar was recorded for your viewing convenience.
Who should attend
Anyone with a responsibility for and/or interest in writing or authoring SDSs including:
- Occupational Hygienists
- Product Safety Specialists or Consultants
Length: 6:20 min
You must have Windows Media 9.0 or higher to view the recorded webinar.