SAMPLE TEST 2 - ANSWERS
- allergies, skin or eye irritation, colds, flu, etc.
- people, animals, insects, undercooked food, unclean water, dirty needlesticks
- bee, wasp stings, pollen, undercooked food
- nurse, veterinarian, fast food worker
- mask, goggles, coats, gloves, hair net
- hand-to-hand contact, washing hands
- may carry AIDS virus or other diseases, easy to get "stuck" by them
- wear gloves, wash hands, use different utensils and surfaces
- your food or drink could come into contact with the hazard, and you could get ill.
- dirty gloves can contaminate other food or dirty surfaces which should be clean.