National Labour Operations Resources (NLOR), developed by CCOHS in collaboration with Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC), is a customized bilingual collection of full-text documents used by HRSDC officers.
NLOR is an essential resource for Canadian federally-regulated organizations to stay compliant with the Canada Labour Code and related legislation. Organizations in the public service, crown corporations, broadcasting, banking, shipping and telecommunications companies can stay informed and access the information they need easily and conveniently in this collection. The Unjust Dismissal Decisions are uniquely available through NLOR.
Your subscription includes unlimited, free technical support from CCOHS Inquiries/Client Services and a bi-monthly e-newsletter Liaison. Web subscribers can sign up for the Legislation Notification Service to receive email notifications when a change occurs to documents they are tracking.
- Canada Labour Code and other related legislation
- CSA and CGSB Standards referenced in the COHS Regulations
- Fire Protection Standards
- Operations Program Directives (OPDs) & Interpretations, Policies and Guidelines (IPGs)
- Appeals Officer Decisions
- Canada Industrial Relations Board Decisions
- Unjust Dismissal Decisions
- CASE LAW Decisions
- Related HSRDC publications
NLOR is available by annual subscription on either CD-ROM, Intranet or the Internet. The CD-ROM is updated every 6 months and the Internet version is updated bi-weekly.
Please contact CCOHS Client Services if you have further questions about these products and services.