The work is all done for you!
We've compiled all the legislation you need in one convenient location.
Save time with the most current, complete and convenient legislation product available anywhere.
Our service is portable
Canadian enviroOSH Legislation plus Standards is a comprehensive, easy-to-search compilation of:
- the full text of Canadian health, safety and environmental legislation
- critical guidelines and codes of practice from all jurisdictions
- regular updates, with amendments highlighted.
Canadian enviroOSH Legislation plus Standards will help you meet your compliance needs. We have developed the series over many years, and tailored it to satisfy your demands for reliable, easily accessible information which allows you to:
- Quickly and easily determine your responsibilities under the law. Search by words or phrases in just one jurisdiction or search across all jurisdictions. Link from one relevant citation to another.
- Simultaneously compare citations, diagrams or text, using multiple windows.
- Share the information with others. Make legislation easily available on your network to communicate responsibilities and obligations throughout your organization. Download sections for compliance manuals and reports.
- Save time and money. Keep the legislation and standards you need at your fingertips – right on your desktop or laptop.
Standards Exclusive to CCOHS!
Standards from the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and the Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB) referenced in the legislation are just a click away for fast, easy reference.
Canadian enviroOSH Legislation plus Standards is ideal for:
- workplace and environmental health and safety specialists
- environmental consultants and auditors
- regulatory affairs specialists
- health and safety consultants
- government inspectors
- occupational health nurses
- supervisors and managers
- occupational hygienists
- libraries/resource centres
Collections Tailored to Your Needs!
- National – All provinces and territories
- Ontario – Ontario
- Eastern Canada – Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Quebec, Nunavut
- Western Canada – British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut
Monthly Update Report
Subscribers receive Monthly Update Reports highlighting amendments and progress of upcoming legislation.
Your annual subscription to Canadian enviroOSH Legislation plus Standards also includes:
- Daily Web updates
- Monthly Update Report
- FREE technical support
- bi-monthly e-newsletter Liaison
What our clients are saying...
“ Canadian enviroOSH Legislation plus Standards is invaluable to us in our compliance auditing work. It provides updated legislation from every province and territory and referenced CSA standards, making it easy for us to compare and assist in compliance for the legislative requirements.
A tremendously useful tool in keeping us updated as well as giving us quick and easy access to obtain the answers we need. By supporting our ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 requirements this Legislation service also helps us surpass our SHE best management practice. ”
B.Sc., C.R.S.P., Sr. Consultant Safety, Health & Environment, AON Reed Stenhouse Inc.