Designed to help you manage your occupational health and safety responsibilities relating to MSDSs and WHMIS requirements.
The MSDS Management Service includes:
- Setup of your overall, customized MSDS collection. Simply provide us with your MSDSs in electronic format or as paper originals and we'll take care of the rest.
- Unlimited Online Access to the MSDSs in your customized collection and our entire MSDS database.
- Ongoing Maintenance of your customized collection. When you have new products that require MSDS Management simply send them to CCOHS and we'll add them to your collection It's that simple!
- Customized Binders complete with printed MSDSs organized the way you need it!
- MSDS Management Service Update Notification e-mailed to you monthly with updates specific to your customized collection.
MSDS Management Service is an ideal tool for:
- MSDS Managers
- Safety Professionals
- Compliance Officers
- Emergency Preparedness Staff
- Health & Safety Committee Members
- Warehousing, Shipping, Receiving and
- Storage Personnel
- Materials Management Purchasing Agents
CHEMINFO - produced by CCOHS' team of chemical hazard experts with over 25 years of experience! CHEMINFO is a reflection of our commitment to reduce safety hazards and increase safe chemical handling knowledge and application in the workplace. CHEMINFO is internationally recognized as one of the most comprehensive and up-to-date chemical safety resources available worldwide!
Access to the following MSDS-related publications:
- Understanding an MSDS
- MSDSs - An Explanation of Common Terms
- MSDSs - A Basic Guide for Users (Canadian WHMIS version)
- MSDSs - A Basic Guide for Users (International version)
- MSDSs - A Brief Summary of Canadian Requirements
- The Material Safety Data Sheet - A Practical Guide to First Aid
Your annual subscription to the MSDS Management Service also includes:
- FREE technical support
- bi-monthly e-newsletter Liaison
- Chemical Notification Service
What our clients are saying...
“ The MSDS Management Service helps us maintain our right-to-know requirements by supplying us with a concise library of MSDSs for all our nine branches. More importantly this service ensures that our staff are more aware of health and safety-related risks of the hazardous materials they are handling and have easy access to the proper information. ”
Health and Safety Coordinator Kenworth Toronto Ltd