WHMIS has changed and a multi-year transition period is now in effect where both WHMIS 1988 and WHMIS 2015 systems may be used. Employers still need to ensure that all hazardous products are properly labelled, make up-to-date safety data sheets available to workers, implement appropriate control measures, and provide worker education and training. To assist workplaces with the transition, CCOHS offers a suite of WHMIS 1988 and 2015 e-courses, priced at $10 per seat.
- WHMIS 2015 for Workers
- WHMIS 2015 for Managers and Supervisors
- WHMIS 2015: Understanding SDSs
- WHMIS 1988 for Managers and Supervisors
- WHMIS 1988 for Office Environments
- WHMIS 1988 for Workers
- WHMIS 1988: Understanding MSDSs