When using steam cleaners and high pressure washers:
- Always read the instruction manual before using any equipment.
- Never spray near a power source.
- Use eye protection.
- Wear waterproof clothing.
- Wear protective clothing to protect from burns and splatter.
- Never direct the spray towards any person or your body.
- Make sure that there is adequate ventilation, especially if you are using a fuel-powered washer.
- Be aware that the spray gun may cause kickback.
- Fill or drain a fuel tank outdoors, away from sources of ignition.