- Do not point the tool toward yourself or anyone else whether it contains fasteners or not.
- Do not operate at a pressure above the manufacturers' rating.
- Do not depress the trigger unless the nose piece of tool is directed onto a safe work surface.
- Do not carry a tool with the trigger depressed.
- Do not load a tool with fasteners while the trigger is depressed.
- Do not overreach. Keep proper footing and balance.
- Do not use compressed air to blow debris or to clean dirt from clothes.
Refer to Powered Hand Tools - Basic Safety for Pneumatic Tools for general safety tips for using tools powered by compressed air.