- What Laws Apply to You? – It all depends on your job’s location and the nature of your work.
- Helping Hands – Volunteering? You face the same hazards as a paid employee.
- Employers...It’s Your Responsibility – Exactly where do your responsibilities start and end?
- Spread the Word – Posters, video clips, games and quizzes on workplace health & safety.
- Details, Details – All the fine print about hours, wages, vacation time, etc.
- Looking for More? – Other reliable sources of health & safety info. Initiatives & Programs – Engage young people’s ideas and energy with these health & safety programs.
- Employee Rights – Every worker in Canada has three rights.Do you know what they are?
- Job Hazards – Descriptions and hazards of jobs commonly held by young people.