- Stand Up 2 Bullying: Information, video clips, quizzes and tips to empower you against bullying from the Canadian Red Cross.
- What Laws Apply to You? – It all depends on your job’s location and the nature of your work.
- Helping Hands – Volunteering? You face the same hazards as a paid employee.
- Be Prepared – Things you should know before you start your job.
- Young Workers...It’s Your Responsibility – Exactly where do your responsibilities start and end?
- Details, Details – All the fine print about hours, wages, vacation time, etc.
- Spread the Word – Posters, video clips, games and quizzes on workplace health & safety.
- Looking for More? – Other reliable sources of health & safety info.
- Digging Deeper – Need more information for a project or report? Dig Deeper into health & safety using these additional resources.
- Now What? – Advice and direction on handling things that happen at work.
- Rules to Work By – Eight basic rules to keep you safe and healthy on the job.
- Initiatives & Programs – Engage young people’s ideas and energy with these health & safety programs.
- Job Search – Agencies and centres that can help you find your first job or a new job.
- Tips for Young Workers – Keeps these tips in mind to stay safe while on the job.
- Employee Rights – Every worker in Canada has three rights. Do you know what they are?
- Job Hazards – Descriptions and hazards of jobs commonly held by young people.
Scheduled maintenance - Thursday, July 12 at 5:00 PM EDT
We expect this update to take about an hour. Access to this website will be unavailable during this time.