Now What?

Sometimes things happen at work and you're not sure what to do. Depending on your situation, you can usually ask your supervisor or boss for help. But don't forget you can also get help from your:

  • health & safety representative
  • health & safety committee
  • union
  • management (not necessarily your immediate boss)

If you don't get the help you were hoping for from the above groups, or if you want more information, the next thing to do is contact the Government Department Responsible for Health & Safety in your area.

You can also try some of the tips in the links below. The rules change from place to place, but you can use these as a guide.