Easily create compliant supplier and workplace labels with CCOHS' online tool, CANLabel.
- WHMIS, OSHA and GHS formats
- Hazard classifications drive phrase options
- Automatic translations of standard phrases to French and Latin American Spanish
- The ability to customize phrases
- Compatibility with off-the-shelf adhesive stationary
- Multiple label sizes
CANLabel is ideal for:
- Any company handling hazardous chemicals in Canada and the United States
- Small and medium-sized chemical manufacturers, suppliers and distributors
- Users of CCOHS' CANWrite™ MSDS authoring software
- Users of CCOHS' MSDS Management Service
Free recorded webinar: Going Global – GHS and Labelling
Learn about the new GHS label requirements and tips for transitioning to the new system while still complying with current WHMIS and OSHA label rules. Find out how to create compliant labels that meet the current requirements for Canada and the United States.
The presentation slides are available on SlideShare.
Minimum Browser Requirements:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher (IE 8 recommended)
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or higher
- Google Chrome 10.0 or higher
- Apple Safari 5.0 or higher