Let this dynamic, new service from CCOHS help you develop, manage and improve your workplace health and safety program.
Achieve compliance, due diligence, and excellence in health and safety.
OSH Works is a web-based service, following management system principles, and can be customized to suit your organization.
OSH Works makes it easy for you to:
- Upload your organization's health and safety policies and procedures, as well as assign and track employee training.
- Plan, Do, Check and Act on key workplace health and safety activities and requirements.
- Perform audits and access user-friendly guidance to help your organization improve workplace health and safety performance.
- Access hazard awareness tools, reports for incidents and audits, sample emergency response plans and other programs.
- Integrate your organization's e-mail software and intranet to simplify reminders and new task notification.
Built-in security features ensure complete privacy and controlled access to confidential documents and records.
Using OSH Works can help you to:
- Integrate occupational health and safety responsibilities into your everyday business management
- Meet and exceed regulatory compliance requirements
- Develop, manage and enhance your occupational health and safety program
- Promote a superior safety culture
- Keep your employees and workplace safe and healthy!
OSH Works is an ideal tool for all employees within an organization, including:
- Safety Professionals
- Compliance Officers
- Emergency Preparedness Staff
- Health & Safety Committee Members
- Senior Management
Attention Manitoba-based Organizations
Fulfill your health and safety requirements with OSH Works Manitoba – a customized version of OSH Works designed and built specifically for Manitoba-based organizations.
A health and safety program is a definite plan of action designed to prevent injuries and illness at work, and is required under occupational health and safety legislation in most Canadian jurisdictions. Let OSH Works help you establish, maintain and enhance your health and safety program, so you can meet your requirements, ensure compliance, and ultimately – stay healthy and safe.
An annual subscription to OSH Works allows for unlimited online access as well as ongoing maintenance of your customized system.
Learn more about OSH Works
Guided Tour Webinars
Join Heather Reichheld, CCOHS Account Manager, as she guides you through CCOHS' web-based occupational health and safety management service. Watch and learn how OSH Works can help you establish, maintain and enhance your health and safety program, helping you to meet your compliance requirements and keep your employees healthy and safe.
(Length: 30 min.)
Requires Windows 2000 or higher
Mac users require Windows Media Player