The CCOHS Labour Support Program is offered to labour training centres as a tool to educate trainees about occupational health and safety and the importance of a safe and healthy working environment. This program includes access to MSDS, CHEMpendium™, RTECS® and OSH References Collection database services.
This Programs offers:
- Authoritative and reliable information
- Training opportunities for workers with occupational health and safety responsibilities
- Powerful cross-database search capabilities
- Access to up to date references to OSH literature and chemical information
- Easy and efficient downloading, printing, and record marking!
An ideal resource for:
- Labour training centres
- Labour training centre libraries
- Labour union members with health and safety responsibilities
Together these databases provide information on a broad range of environmental and occupational health and safety topics including:
- Occupational hygiene
- Hazardous chemicals
- Human health effects of substances
- Hazard communication
- Case studies
A Memorandum of Understanding must be signed to qualify for this offer.
Your annual subscription to the Labour Support Program also includes:
- FREE technical support
- bi-monthly e-newsletter Liaison
What our clients are saying...
“ The Labour Support Program is excellent ”
CAW Training Centre Toronto, ON
Network-wide access to the following CCOHS products and services is available for subscribers of the Academic Support Program (ASP) at the single user price:
Contact Client Services at 1-800-668-4284 if you wish to add any of these products to your ASP subscription.